We can't wait to worship with on Sunday, July 12th at 7:00pm!
Outdoor Worship Guidelines
On Sunday evening, at 7:00pm, we will join together in person on the lawn area behind the church parking lot. We will worship and share in communion together.
Here is how it will work:
1. Bring a blanket and/or lawn chairs for seating.
2. Bring food and drink for your seating area only if you would like.
3. We will hand out disposable and sealed Communion elements as you arrive.
4. The back parking lot will be reserved for those who wish to stay in their cars during the service. Please do not approach those cars during our time together.
5. There will be socially distanced spots for each family or individual painted on the grass. When you arrive, you will be directed to those spots.
6. We want to love and include those among us who need to know ahead of time that others will respect their need for total separation. Therefore, we will also have a section for those who wish to practice extreme social distancing and do not wish for others to approach them.
7. Please wear a face mask when you are not able to socially distance (when walking from your car to your spot, when having conversations with others, when walking back to your car at the end of the night). We do not expect you to wear a mask while seated at your designated seating area since you may also be eating and drinking during the dinner hour.