Over the past few years, we have been seeking to bring all of our ministries, including our women’s ministry, into alignment with our mission to “live to reach all people with Nothing But Jesus”. In Paul’s letter to Titus, Paul instructs that the women of the church are to teach one another, from the Scriptures, so that they become more and more like Jesus (Titus 2:3). We believe that this will best happen through relationships formed in our Reach Groups (in groups designed only for women or groups for the whole family), through events and classes designed to strengthen the family, through opportunities for our women to share Jesus with others outside the church, and through one-on-one mentoring and friendship. This past Thursday night, we had our Annual Reach Women Garden Party at the Summit Bridge Road Campus. Many of our women attended and invited friends. They heard a wonderful message by our Communications Director, Gwen Schoenberger, called “My Gaze Transfixed on Jesus’ Face”. It is encouraging to hear our message, Nothing But Jesus, shared consistently throughout our ministries. It is the only message that will make any impact in our hearts and in the world!
I want to share the opportunities our women have to get involved with Reach Women. Julie Metzger, who serves on our staff and has served in the women’s ministry for many years, is now the point person for all things related to Reach Women and can answer any questions you may have. Julie can be reached at .
- September 28th and 29th - ONE Annapolis Conference –Join the ONE conference in 2018 where you will be challenged to think biblically, rather than emotively, about oneness from the words of Jesus found in John 17. Register now by going to, https://pcacdm.org/one-conferences-annapolis/
- Reach Classes - In addition to the ministries that are exclusively for women, we offer ministries that are geared to help strengthen the whole family. On September 16th, we will be launching two new Reach Classes, one Marriage and one Parenting, at 10:30am (Childcare provided). Register now by visiting http://classes.reachchurch.online
- November 2- 3rd - Marriage Weekend – “One Step to a Life-Giving Marriage: Only Jesus” Join Dr. Gordon Bals as he helps you find more of the only answer that matters when it comes to experiencing life in all aspects of your marriage. Register now by visitinghttp://marriage.reachchurch.online
- December 5th - Annual Reach Women Christmas Tea - This event is designed for women to invite family and friends to experience a Christmas spin on what Nothing But Jesus is all about. With dinner, connecting with other women in the Reach community, and a message, there are so many memories and a great time to be had with over 500 women!
- Reach Groups - We offer discipleship and prayer groups exclusive to women only. If you would like to get involved in a Reach Group or a Life-On-Life Discipleship Class, please click on this link http://www.reachchurch.online/reachgroups/
- Do you need a friend to talk to? Someone to mentor you? We have women in our church who have experienced the ups and downs of life and are ready to pour themselves into you in the spirit of Titus 2:3. If you want us to help you connect with others in your stage of life, or you want us to help you identify a mentor whose heart has been gripped by Nothing But Jesus, or if you just need a few friends, contact Julie and she will help make that happen.
I hope that you will get plugged in to either Reach Women or into the other ministries of Reach Church this Fall!
Nothing But Jesus,