Dear Reach Church,
This Sunday, we will continue our series in Philippians called “A New Level of Good”. Tune in at 10:00am to enjoy our worship team and to hear the message!
On Sunday evening, at 6:00pm, we will join together in person on the lawn area behind the church parking lot. We will worship and share in communion together.
Here is how it will work:
1. Bring a blanket and/or lawn chairs for seating.
2. Bring food and drink for your seating area only if you would like.
3. We will hand out disposable and sealed Communion elements as you arrive.
4. The back parking lot will be reserved for those who wish to stay in their cars during the service. Please do not approach those cars during our time together.
5. There will be socially distanced spots for each family or individual painted on the grass. When you arrive, you will be directed to those spots.
6. We want to love and include those among us who need to know ahead of time that others will respect their need for total separation. Therefore, we will also have a section for those who wish to practice extreme social distancing and do not wish for others to approach them.
7. Please wear a face mask when you are not able to socially distance (when walking from your car to your spot, when having conversations with others, when walking back to your car at the end of the night). We do not expect you to wear a mask while seated at your designated seating area since you may also be eating and drinking during the dinner hour.
We are looking forward to Sunday! Please continue to pray for our nation and continue to ask God to “break my heart for what breaks yours”. We believe that when our hearts are truly broken for the injustice and violence around us that we will be ready to share Jesus into the situation instead of our own politics or opinions.
In closing, while we realize this does not impact most of our church, we have had a major change at one of our schools. We are very pleased to announce that Reach Church has given Tri-State Christian Academy to Crossroads Bible Church (the church where the school meets in Elkton, MD). Please click here for more background on this new change that will allow us to narrow our focus to more local ministries and will allow Tri-State to be led by those closer to the school and the community there.
In Christ Alone,