Welcome to the Reach Women’s Ministry. Our women's ministry is full of life! It is a great place for women to meet women who are committed to being about Nothing But Jesus. Reach Women is a group of woman dedicated to cultivating meaningful relationships and bringing the women of the Reach Church community into the presence of God and learning to apply the mission of Nothing But Jesus.
Here are some opportunities to grow spiritually and connect with other women in the church.
- COFFEE AND ENCOURAGEMENT - Sundays at 9:00 AM in Room 210 Summit Bridge Road Campus.
This time is designed to be a time for spiritual and personal encouragement through learning key truths from the Bible, hearing how God is working in our lives today, and praying for one another.
- BIBLE STUDY - Wednesdays at 9:00 AM in The Multi-Purpose Room at the Summit Bridge Road Campus.
We will study the book, Guarded by Christ: Knowing the God Who Rescues and Keeps Us by Heather Holleman, which will guide us in how to live by righteousness instead of condemnation, by peace instead of anxiety, by the Holy Spirit's power instead of self effort, and by a crucified life instead of a self-important one.
- PRAYER GROUP - Wednesdays at 11:00 AM in Jonah's Journey at the Summit Bridge Road Campus.
If you want to do the work of prayer with other women, we encourage you to attend this group! Please contact for more information.
- LIFE on LIFE Group
Life on life is for women who desire training and accountability in the spiritual disciplines; prayer, Bible study, witnessing, Scripture memory, and worship for the purpose of growing in spiritual maturity and equipping to disciple others. Life on Life Groups require a yearly commitment and new groups start in September.
- If you would like to get connected to our Reach Women’s ministry contact Cindy O'Donnell at .
The following Special Events have been designed especially for Reach Women.
- March 17th - Heritage Presbyterian Women's Conference. For more information, or to register click here!
- June - Swap 'til You Drop - A free, community event where women are invited to come and donate gently used items from home and "swap" them for something "new" to them!
- August - Annual Reach Women Garden Party - This event is designed for women to invite family and friends of all ages to come and experience what Nothing But Jesus is all about. With refreshments, connecting with other women in the Reach community, and a message, there is always something special about ending the summer together with sisters in Christ!
- September 28th and 29th - ONE Annapolis Conference - Register now by clicking here!
- December - Annual Reach Women Christmas Tea - This event is designed for women to invite family and friends of to get a creative, Christmas spin on what Nothing But Jesus is all about. With dinner, connecting with other women in the Reach community, and a message, there are so many memories and a great time to be had with over 500 women!